Lead an Active Life
You have to rise up high to make the world realize,
you are an entity which is not bound to any limits.
Fixed Wing LSA Aircraft
Grasslands Flying Club was founded during August 2014. The exclusive aim of the club is to:
- promote participation in Power Paragliding, Paragliding, Hang gliding and other Fixed Wing activities;
- develop and promote skills and expertise in these sports and make such expertise available to club members and
- contribute to the development of PPG, PG, HG in South, and Southern Africa.
However, in achieving these goals, the focus of the club is to create an environment for members in which they can relax and enjoy themselves whilst exercising their particular flying hobby.
You are encouraged to contact any of the committee members if you require more information regarding these exciting activities. Should you wish to observe the flying personally, please do not hesitate to visit us at our field. You may just end up with a free demonstration flight with one of the many pilots frequenting the field.
We fly most mornings and afternoons and the best time to visit the field is probably on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon between 16h00 and sunset.
See you there!
Laurie's Naked Band of Brothers
- 1 Laurie Frates
- 2 Marius Venter
- 3 Nico Bassson
- 4 Rian Nel
- 5 Ruan Venter
- 6 Les Johnston
- 7 Riaan Struwig
- 8 Tony Gibson
- 9 Joe De Klerk
- 10 Duane Johnson
- 11 Koos Els
- 12 Deon Botha
- 13 Oda Muhr
- 14 Herbert Heynderrych
- Adrienne Visser Chairperson firstname.lastname@example.org 071 604 4648
- Dawn Solyom Treasurer email@example.com 082 923 5582
- Pieter Kriel Safety Officer firstname.lastname@example.org 082 451 1546
- Riaan Struwig PPG Representative email@example.com 061 719 2430
- Dawn Solyom Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org 082 923 5582
- Kevin Storie HG/PG Representative email@example.com 061 740 3322
- Riaan Struwig Facilities and Social Representative firstname.lastname@example.org 061 719 2430
Please follow the R55 and take Ellman St in Sunderland Ridge. Follow Ellman St until you reach Grasslands.